Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pehle toh taggin hota kya hai???

Neways sum thingz u do 4 ur frnds 2 please them n sum thingz u do 4 ur enemies just 2 kick their ass. So i agreed that i wud do this, so here goes....

(its not as if i m embracing 4 this but just so that i can fill sum more space on this worthless post)

Eight things I’m passionate about:
  • Pet Puja
  • Rs. 10 Cadbury Dairy Milk
  • Chocolate Avalanche
  • Sizzling Brownies with Vanilla Icecream
  • Mc. Chicken
  • Zinger Burger
  • Prawns n anything non-veggy
Puja time over....

Eight things I want to do before I die:
  • Hv the xxxy time ;-)
  • Sky-dive
  • Have a lobster (my mouth waters just thinkin bout it...)
  • Have cutie-pie children
  • Get a dog
  • Sit in / drive a car travelling in the excess of 300km/hr
  • Let the unfortunate experience the joy of eating healthy n yummy food
  • Live life
Eight things I say often:
  • Koi nah
  • Achha
  • Chal fir
  • yah
  • I dont know
  • Hi
  • Bye
  • wanna hv the xxxy time (just kiddin... i dunno wat more 2 say)
Nw the book thingy n the music thingy r hopeless thingies 4 me coz me rarely read ne books(includin acad coz me 2 smart 4 them) n music toh i listen 2 nething that goes like thump thump d thump (basically all types of trance n house)

Wait a sec u can put "thingy" 2 the previous list

So me takin nattu's suggestion....

Eight random things that you've done:
  • Gone for a topless dance show with my parents (we were the audience phew... that just sounded odd 4 a sec)
  • Ran down the upward escalator
  • Went water-skiing
  • Skipped the Microsoft Interview
  • eaten buffalo tongue
  • Came to Delhi 2 study (haha i cant figure out which was more random)
  • Did a probability course
  • Did this dumb stupid taggin non-sense piece of crap
Eight random swear words i hv reserved 4 my fav frnd Nattu:
  • Bho-si-de ke
  • Saale Kutte kamine
  • Maa ki.....
  • Chutiye
  • Murder chod
  • nutcase
  • gud 4 nthing
  • Ass-o-le
Sheesh i dunno y my keyboard has been malfunctioning but its so jolly-wolly that wat can i say it makes me so huppy :-)

N now finally now that the real reason y i wrote this post has been served, let me think of others who deserve 2 get the same privelege

Eight people I think should do this tag:
  • Sid coz seriously i m sure he will take a lifetime to do the 8 things i wanna do bfore i die
  • All the people who are absolutely sure they are dumbasses
  • The remaining who need to be reminded that they r (so thats a hella lot of people, including u my dear reader)
Well 1 thing is sure that i dont want nattu 2 do it again coz i get a bad feelin watz goin 2 be in it ;-)

No comments: