Saturday, October 11, 2008

What am I good at ???

Today someone mockingly asked me what he believed I was good at. To just shut his mouth, I gave him some stupid reply.

But, it made me wonder why was it so important to find the answer of this "elusive" question. Other that the fact that it might help your ego, I believe that deciding that you are good at something at an early stage of life, even before witnessing the scale of the world is just deceiving yourself...

Why should one even bother what you are good at, when what you may be good at has no use. What one needs to understand is how to contribute his best to the "collective good". Finding ways to coordinate and bring the best out of each individual in his life, so that he in turn could spread the goodness to all. A "good" teacher is an example of such a personality, who can mold many personalities to be filled with the goodness of life or the evil ways.

I have a dream in which a collective force of good shall develop that shall take this world, filled with evil and greed, with surprise. That day we can send our children into this world without fear that the world would bring harm onto them. Until that day, my brothers and sisters, we must put our heart and soul into spreading the word of "everything that stands for goodness" to all those whom we meet, work and play with.

No comments: